The new type of environmentally friendly integrated glass reinforced plastic septic tank is suitable for office buildings, residential buildings, villas, and living quarters. It is an ideal product to replace the widely used brick septic tanks in China. It has successfully avoided major problems such as leakage of brick-concrete septic tanks, poor operating conditions, short service life, and pollution of groundwater, thus providing social benefits. And environmental benefits.
At present, various real estate developers, factories, mines, enterprises, and government offices in our city are widely using office buildings.
FRP septic tank has the following advantages
The glass fiber reinforced plastic material is resistant to acid corrosion and durable, eliminating the condition that the brick pool is not adaptable to acid. The compressive strength is high, and the truck does not sink or deform when it is rolled in the upper part.
The factory-integrated production is convenient for building supporting, which improves the work efficiency, shortens the construction period, and greatly improves the economic benefits of the real estate industry. This product is easy to install, fast and convenient to construct, and the cost of use is far lower than the current brick septic tank.
FRP septic tank function:
Glass fiber reinforced plastic septic tank is a septic tank and treatment in one, using a light and efficient treatment device with domestic sewage such as urban residential quarters, large office buildings.
FRP septic tank consists of two parts
1. Precipitation area:
Its main function and function is to sediment the domestic sewage from the dark well to remove the sinkable and coarse substances in the wastewater.
At the same time, the wastewater performs septic action here, and with the help of a large number of microorganisms contained in the wastewater, the microorganisms are inoculated and domesticated and cultured under anaerobic conditions. Processing area:
Its function is to treat wastewater in this area and convert COD in wastewater into inorganic substances. This area is a key part of this equipment,
The technology used is a hybrid wiper system. After a certain period of cultivation, a large number of microorganisms adhere to and grow on the surface of the carrier to enrich the natural domestication and mutation, and adapt to the microorganisms growing on the surface of the carrier, thereby achieving the effect on wastewater under anaerobic or anoxic conditions. Handle effectively.
Cost-effective glass septic tank
As a septic tank of a building domestic sewage treatment structure, it has a certain application history. At present, due to the insufficient construction of sewage treatment plants in small and medium cities,
Septic tanks are still widely used, and the types are constantly developing and changing, that is, from the original brick septic tanks to biogas JZ type septic tanks, and the environmentally friendly integrated sewage treatment tanks produced by our company are now widely used.
The performance and construction aspects of glass reinforced septic tanks are compared with brick tanks:
1. From the perspective of effluent water quality, the water quality of traditional brick septic tanks can meet the discharge standards; while the effluent water quality of glass reinforced septic tanks can meet the national sewage standards and is stable and unchanged.
2. In terms of the impact on the surrounding environment, there is a serious leakage phenomenon in the brick septic tank. Most of the projects have not been waterproofed inside the tank during construction. In addition, the tank body is deformed and partially cracked after a long time of use. , Pollute the surrounding groundwater quality; and the leakiness of the pond mouth is not good, and there is often odor leakage. The glass reinforced plastic septic tank has a good integrity and a closed upper mouth, which can completely eliminate the problems of sewage leakage and odor leakage, and has no pollution to groundwater and surface environment.
1. Construction technology and construction period. Brick septic tanks must be constructed in accordance with the standard atlas, which is relatively complicated and has a long construction period. Glass fiber reinforced plastic septic tanks are installed as a whole, which is simple and quick, with short construction periods, which improves labor productivity.
2. From the perspective of adaptability, brick septic tanks are not conducive to construction in winter, especially in cold northern areas, and are prone to freeze ponds. This is also one of the main factors leading to leakage in the future. At the same time, the influence of groundwater must be considered, the structure is different, and water must be injected before it reaches a certain solidification period. The glass reinforced plastic septic tank can be constructed all year round, no need to consider the impact of groundwater. After installation, it only needs to fill the whole pond with 3/4 water level.
3. From the construction site, the specifications of glass fiber reinforced plastic septic tanks are suitable for any site, so it has a wide range of applications.
Third, the conclusion
From the comprehensive comparison of septic tanks, brick septic tanks can no longer meet the current environmental protection requirements, while glass fiber reinforced plastic septic tanks are resistant to acid and corrosion, and durable, eliminating the situation that brick tanks are not suitable for acid soil. Its advantages are mainly manifested as:
Good tightness: the new material has a good overall septic tank sealing, no leakage, no pollution, ensuring the purity of groundwater, and improving the environmental protection function.
Small footprint: The new type of septic tank is 45-55% of the area of the brick septic tank, the septic volume in the tank is about 1/3 of the brick septic tank and the septic function reaches 2 / 3 Greatly save the cost under construction, increase the green area and beautify the environment.
Flexible site selection: At present, the number of gas, water pipes, rainwater, telephones, electricity, and wires in residential areas has increased. New septic tanks are more adaptable, and they are particularly suitable for the renovation and relocation of septic tanks in old urban construction areas.
Acid and alkali resistance: FRP material can resist acid and alkali, completely eliminate the acid and alkali resistance of brick septic tanks, strengthen the anti-corrosion function, and the pool will not deform, rot and resist pressure for more than 60 years Large, strength can also meet the load requirements of 5 tons, sturdy and durable.
Lightweight and convenient: The weight of this product is about 150-350 kg, which is easy to install and reconstruct and rebuild the septic tank in the old city. It is very convenient to relocate.
Low total cost: The new type of septic tank is inexpensive and the economic cost is 25-55% lower than that of the civil brick mixing tank.
[Product features and uses]
This product is suitable for the preliminary treatment of domestic sewage from industrial buildings or residential buildings such as residential buildings, office buildings, schools, nursing homes, enterprise workshops, and living rooms.
At the same time, the use of glass fiber reinforced plastic integrated sewage treatment tanks has solved the loopholes in the original sewage treatment facilities.
Welcomed by users. We will, as always, cooperate wholeheartedly with customers with high-quality management, high-quality products, lowest prices, and perfect service!