Product advantages of rainwater collection ponds
1. Possess 95% water storage porosity and compressive strength of over 30 tons.
2. Quick assembly without tools, greatly reducing the use of construction machinery and construction intensity.
3. Reduce over 30% of excavation, transportation, and 60% backfill.
4. Standard module design, can be designed into various irregular shapes according to the project.
5. It is buried in the ground, which saves a lot of ground space, and can be installed under roads, squares, parking lots, and sports venues as needed.
6. Unlimited design of storage volume, radically changing many problems such as settlement, cracking and leakage of conventional pools.
7, environmentally friendly products are made of 100% recyclable materials, safe and pollution-free, which is conducive to improving storage water quality.
8. Products protected by patents and copyrights.
High reliability, strong anti-interference ability Full-automatic operation, remote control operation, stable operation, simple maintenance and convenient treatment effect, good effluent water quality, low power consumption, compact processing structure, high greening rate in a small project area, beautiful water appearance The lack of resources has become a worldwide problem. When traditional water resources development methods can no longer increase water resources, rainwater recycling has become an economic and practical water resources development method. The use of rainwater as a non-traditional resource has multiple functions: saving water and alleviating the water crisis. The combination of rainwater harvesting system technology and residential construction will greatly change our lives due to the increasing depletion of water resources
Rapid drainage drainage ditch for airport runway; rapid drainage construction of highway (road) stagnant water section; new (reconstructed) underground rainwater collection underground rainwater collection pond; parking lot (open-air cargo yard) rainwater collection and drainage; preliminary treatment and storage of rainwater in sports fields; Collection of waste water and waste gas from landfills; reconstruction of shallow ecological trenches in wetlands; rainwater collection for villas and geothermal symbiosis system.