Preparation before PE tank unloading
I. Before unloading 1. The security and unloading operators arrive at the scene 15 minutes in advance, and the security guards are ready for alert! 60 meters of martial law area and discharge point! Each entrance is guarded by a special person, and all vehicles and personnel are prohibited from passing, and all open fire operations are prohibited. The operator first records the level data of the PE tank level indicator! Do all the preparations before unloading, such as pe tank pressure relief, nitrogen preparation, cotton yarn preparation, copper wrench preparation, etc.
2. After receiving the unloading operator's readiness notification, the security guard will pass the information to the front door, and the front door security will notify the tanker to enter the park to reach the unloading point.
3. The filling work is under the responsibility and unified command of professional and technical personnel, and is carried out by professionally trained maintenance personnel and operators. All staff who enter the scene, tank driver, and martial law personnel outside the scene should absolutely obey professional and technical personnel Command.
4. The security officer instructs the tanker to enter the unloading platform, stop and shut down!
5. Equipped with 6 35KG dry powder fire extinguishers and enough towels. Prepare for emergency measures: protective sand, cotton yarn and other materials.
6. Professionals check that all fire extinguishers have good seals. The certificate of validity is within the validity period. It is checked that the participants participating in the filling do not bring fire and cigarettes.
7. Before starting work, professional and technical personnel will explain the entire filling work process and precautions to all staff participating in the filling, and make a division of work. The discharge operator will use a copper wrench to remove the feed seal and discharge the tanker The closed pipe is firmly connected with the storage tank inlet to ensure no leakage.
8. Connect the tank ground wire to the tank truck grounding device correctly and securely! Direct the on-site nitrogen hose to the discharge area for backup.
9. It is forbidden to unload in case of severe weather such as lightning!