Pay attention to the following points when plastic PE tanks
1. The foundation for the installation of the storage tank is required to be level and able to withstand the corresponding pressure. For example, if the steel structure is used, the gap must not be too large, and wooden or iron plates should be laid on it.
2. When storage tanks store chemicals, there should be a good drainage ditch and dilution device around the site.
3. Since the bottom of the tank is inevitable to form a spherical crown when the tank is being formed, the foundation must be made into a spherical crown with a shape similar to the bottom. On a horizontal basis, it is not necessary to use sand to form a spherical crown corresponding to the bottom of the tank. When in outdoor use, it is appropriate to avoid direct sunlight and extend the service life.
4. Pay attention to safety when installing large-scale storage tanks, and try to use a crane. If you don't know the method, please contact us.
5. After the storage tank is installed, check the sealing performance of the interface before use. You can add liquid over the interface to observe whether it leaks. For storage tanks containing chemical liquids, it is best to test leak with water to prevent large losses.
6. The pipe connected to the lower joint of the tank or the flange should be perpendicular to the barrel wall. It is best to use a soft connection to avoid the uneven expansion of the barrel wall after the liquid is filled, which will cause damage to the joint connection and leakage. In severe cases, the joint and Barrel body.