What are the specifications of polycarboxylic acid tank fire embankment design?
1. Fire dikes and protective walls must be constructed of non-combustible materials and must be dense and closed.
2. The fire dyke and protective wall of each storage tank group shall be provided with no less than two steps or ramps for crossing the dyke, and shall be set in different directions. When the inside height of the fire barrier is greater than or equal to 1.5m, additional steps or escape ladders shall be provided between two pedestrian steps or ramps. Dikes and ramps shall also be set up on the embankments and partition walls.
3. The fire dyke must be compact and leak-proof.
4. The design of fire embankment shall be based on the basic combination calculation of the load effect of the flooded working conditions in the embankment according to the limit state of bearing capacity. In areas of 7 degrees and above, the basic combination calculation of seismic effects and other load effects should be performed.
5. The cross-section strength calculation of fire dykes shall be carried out.
6. The stability check of fire dyke shall include anti-slip check and anti-overturn check