Precautions for safe use of steel-lined plastic transport tanks
Precautions for safe use of steel-lined plastic transport tanks :
1. Fire storage dyke shall be set up in the storage tank area according to regulations, and the fire dyke shall be kept intact.
2. The fire protection and explosion protection of oil storage tanks and storage tank areas shall be in accordance with regulations. Low multiple air foam fire extinguishing system shall be in accordance with GB50151.
3. Non-explosion-proof electrical equipment and high-voltage overhead lines should not be installed in the storage tank area.
4. The storage tank area shall be kept clean and tidy, and there shall be no dry grass, no oil pollution, and no combustibles in the fire protection dyke.
5. The drainage system of the storage tank area shall be provided with water-sealed wells; the drainage pipe shall be provided with a valve outside the fire dyke; when the oil tank is drained, it shall be supervised by a person to timely remove the residual oil in the water-sealed well.