What are the requirements for making FRP water tanks ?
1. The glass fiber reinforced plastic water tank must be strictly manufactured in accordance with the requirements and dimensions on the drawings to meet the requirements of the standard.
2. After the FRP water tank is welded, there must be no loosening of the fasteners, and there must be no missing welding or missing parts at each connected part.
3. The welding seam of FRP water tank should be full. If it is not full, there may be water leakage. The welding surface of the outer layer of FRP water tank should be smooth, no slag inclusions, no welding bulges, no pores, no cracks. Don't dent or split, and the weld should not be cut by hand. The inner weld of glass fiber reinforced plastic water tank must be polished so as not to cut hands.
4. The flat bottom plate of the glass fiber reinforced plastic water tank should be kept flat, and the flat bottom plate should not have slag inclusions or blowholes.
5.The welds on the top of the FRP water tank and the entry holes must be fully welded.
6. The welding of FRP tank connection must be vertical, and the inclination should not be greater than 1 degree.
7. The combination of the insulation layer of the FRP water tank and the appearance of the water tank must be firm and flat. The insulation layer of the FRP water tank is preferably made of polyurethane foam as the raw material. The surface must not be uneven, and there should be no signs of scratches or rust.
8. The tolerance of the external dimensions of the FRP water tank should meet the requirement of not more than 3 cm.
9. After the FRP water tank is filled with water, there should be no seepage or leakage, and there should be no obvious deformation.